Commercial Disputes Associate
Bartier Perry Lawyers is a progressive, vibrant and innovative law firm, with a very well established profile in the Sydney legal market. We are currently experiencing growth in our Commercial Disputes practice, which services a broad mix of clients including SMEs, high net worth individuals, local councils and government instrumentalities. As a result of this growth, we require a Commercial Disputes Associate Lawyer to join our team.
This position offers the right candidate a fantastic career development opportunity with direct mentoring from the Partners in the team. You will work with a dynamic and high performing team and be exposed to a variety of Commercial Disputes matters.
Desired Skills and Experience
Candidates must have excellent academic transcripts and/or relevant experience in Commercial Disputes. You will have had experience working on a variety of Commercial Dispute cases, including a focus on property and building/construction related matters.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3+ years' PQE, in a similar role;
- Strong knowledge of court practice and procedure;
- Excellent time management;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong research and troubleshooting techniques;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; and
- Be a strong team player.
The position offers:
- An opportunity to work with excellent clients on a broad range of matters;
- A high level of responsibility for the right person;
- Direct mentoring from Partners of the firm;
- A challenging and rewarding position with strong career development opportunities;
- A supportive and friendly team; and
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
How to apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV to Nadine Cooper, Human Resources Manager, by emailing your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on the "Apply Now" button on this ad to submit your application directly.
Please note: Only applicants with the right to work in Australia and relevant Australian experience will be considered for this role.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Please also note – We are inviting direct applications only. We will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.