Commercial Disputes Lawyer
Bartier Perry is a progressive, vibrant and innovative law firm, with a well established profile in the Sydney legal market.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Lawyer to join our highly reputable Commercial Disputes practice, which services a broad mix of clients including SMEs, high net worth individuals, local councils and government instrumentalities.
This position offers the right candidate a fantastic career development opportunity with direct mentoring from the Partners in the team. You will work with a dynamic and high performing team and be exposed to a variety of Commercial Disputes matters.
Desired Skills and Experience
Candidates must have excellent academic transcripts and/or relevant experience in Commercial Disputes. You will have had experience working on a variety of Commercial Dispute cases.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 2-3 years' PQE, in a similar role;
- Strong knowledge of court practice and procedure;
- Excellent time management;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong research and troubleshooting techniques;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; and
- Be a strong team player.
The position offers:
- An opportunity to work with excellent clients on a broad range of matters;
- A high level of responsibility for the right person;
- Direct mentoring from Partners of the firm;
- A challenging and rewarding position with strong career development opportunities;
- A supportive and friendly team; and
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
How to apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV to Karen Huntington, People & Culture Manager, by emailing your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on the "Apply Now" button on this ad to submit your application directly.
Please note: Only applicants with the right to work in Australia and relevant Australian experience will be considered for this role.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.