Corporate and Commercial Lawyer
A fantastic opportunity exists for a dynamic Lawyer for our Corporate and Commercial team.
We are looking for a self-starter who has the drive and capacity to succeed. The ideal candidate will possess 1-2 years PQE of broad Corporate and Commercial experience.
This full-time role provides the opportunity to engage in a wide variety of work which is fast paced and exciting.
Bartier Perry Lawyers is a progressive, vibrant and innovative law firm, with a well-established profile in the Sydney legal market.
We pride ourselves on our strong culture and values. Here you’ll work with the best and brightest who love what they do. You’ll join a culture that prides itself on being inclusive, friendly and results oriented.
This position offers;
- An opportunity to work with excellent clients on corporate and commercial matters;
- A high level of responsibility for the right person;
- Mentoring from Partners of the firm;
- A challenging and rewarding position with strong career development opportunities;
- A supportive and friendly team; and
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
You will possess:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- An interest in the business;
- Strong academic results;
- Strong legal technical skills;
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage workflow; and
- An interest in learning about/understanding our clients and their business.
You will be a valued member of a team and supported and encouraged to become responsible for your own matters.
You will also play an active role in Business Development such as helping with writing bulletins, preparing seminars and being involved with other client development/marketing initiatives.
Our Culture & Benefits:
- Generous study assistance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Incentive rewards program for all staff
- Monthly social events
- In house learning and development training program
- Social and sporting activities
- Employee assistance program
How to apply
Direct applicants only. To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV and cover letter to at email@example.com. Alternatively, click on the "Apply Now" button on this ad to submit your application directly.
Please note: Only applicants with the right to work in Australia and relevant Australian experience will be considered for this role. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Please also note – No agencies please - at this stage, we are only accepting direct applications.