Insurance Associate/Senior Associate
We are looking for a Lawyer to work in our Defendant Workers Compensation practice. As one of the most highly regarded defendant Insurance practices in Sydney, we have an enviable list of clients, including insurers and employers, who seek legal assistance in all aspects of workers compensation. We offer an excellent training ground in a highly professional and supportive work environment.
The role primarily involves assisting the insurance team by coordinating and managing various insurance matters through discovery, preparation of briefs, drafting, file management and client liaison
This role will be fundamental to the ongoing success of this team.
Bartier Perry Lawyers is a progressive, vibrant and innovative law firm, with a well-established profile in the Sydney legal market.
We pride ourselves on our strong culture and values. Here you’ll work with the best and brightest who love what they do. You’ll join a culture that prides itself on being inclusive, friendly and results oriented.
Desired Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a lawyer who possesses the following:
- Approximately 3-8 years PQE
- Experience in some or all of the key practice areas of respondent Workers Compensation including work injury damages matters
- Excellent academic record
- Excellent time management
- Ability to cope under pressure and effectively prioritise
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong research and troubleshooting techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You will possess:
You will be passionate about a career in the field of Insurance law. You will possess:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- Strong legal technical skills;
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage workflow; and
- An interest in learning about/understanding our clients and their business.
The successful candidate will be working with excellent clients on a broad range of matters, with high levels of responsibility. You will have the proven ability to develop good relationships with clients and well developed organisational and legal skills.
Our Culture & Benefits:
- Incentive rewards program
- Monthly breakfasts and monthly social drinks
- In house learning and development training program
- Social and sporting activities
- Yoga classes fortnightly
- Daily fresh fruit
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee assistance program
How to apply
Direct applicants only. To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on the "Apply Now" button on this ad to submit your application directly.
Please note: Only applicants with the right to work in Australia and relevant Australian experience will be considered for this role. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.