Insurance Litigation Lawyer
Bartier Perry Lawyers is a progressive, vibrant and innovative law firm, with a well-established profile in the Sydney legal market. We are currently experiencing growth in our Insurance practice, which services a broad mix of clients including SMEs, high net worth individuals, local councils and government instrumentalities.
Due to continued growth in our insurance litigation practice, we are looking for a Lawyer to join our Public Liability and Professional Indemnity team, working with a recently appointed Partner. This is a newly created role and provides an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow and develop in this fast paced and interesting area of law.
As one of the most highly regarded defendant Insurance practices in Sydney we have an enviable list of clients, including insurers and employers. We offer an excellent training ground in a highly professional and supportive work environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a lawyer who possesses the following:
- Approximately 2-3 years PQE
- Experience in in public liability and professional indemnity matters with proven ability to manage own matters under supervision
- Excellent time management
- Ability to cope under pressure and effectively prioritise
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong research and troubleshooting techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You will possess:
You will be passionate about a career in the field of Insurance law. You will possess:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- An interest in the business;
- Strong legal technical skills;
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage workflow; and
- An interest in learning about/understanding our clients and their business.
The successful candidate will be working with excellent clients on a broad range of matters, with high levels of responsibility. You will have the proven ability to develop good relationships with clients and well developed organisational and legal skills.
How to apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV to Milka Lukic, People & Culture Manager, by emailing your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click on the "Apply Now" button on this ad to submit your application directly.
Please note: Only applicants with the right to work in Australia and relevant Australian experience will be considered for this role. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.