Bartier Perry is a successful commercial law firm based in the heart of the Sydney CBD. The business is on a steady growth trajectory built on a solid platform of experience and expertise in the local market.
We are seeking a Knowledge/Precedents Manager to assist and support the firm’s practice groups with their precedent development and implementation. Reporting to our Chief Information Officer, you will play an integral role in driving precedent uptake throughout the firm while maintaining a high quality of deliverables to our 6 practice groups.
This is a permanent part-time role (3 days per week) and will offer the successful candidate flexible work options with working 1 day from home if desired.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that is friendly, down to earth with a strong work ethic and committed to enhancing the precedent function within the firm.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Management of the Firm's precedents (i.e. creation, review, amendments and updating);
- Assist with identifying best practice processes to manage precedents within the firm's document management system;
- Coordination of precedents development for each group
- Take an active role in internal projects and initiatives focusing on improvements and increased efficiencies in the areas of precedents, related systems, and workflows;
- Undertake project management tasks associated with the roll-out of precedents, including training, testing, resources and information sessions;
- Overseeing updates of firm policies, workflows and processes
- Managing/overseeing library subscriptions
- Overseeing and updating intranet content
- General administration, identify gaps, duplications and deletions of precedents etc
What are we looking for?
We require someone who is easy-going, engaged & committed to providing high quality work, with the ability to quickly grasp the needs of various stakeholders to ensure firm-wide consistency and efficiencies.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- previous experience in a similar role gained in a law firm or professional services environment
- strong communication skills to assist with stakeholder engagement
- excellent technical skills
- attention to detail
How do I apply?
If you are interested, please send your application with your CV and cover letter to Karen Huntington, People & Culture Manager to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
*Please note we do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.