Lawyer – Corporate & Commercial
Bartier Perry is a progressive and innovative law firm, with a well-established profile in the Sydney legal market. A fantastic opportunity exists for a dynamic Lawyer for our Corporate and Commercial team.
We are looking for a self-starter who has the drive and capacity to succeed in a Corporate and Commercial legal practice. The ideal candidate will possess 3-5 years PQE of broad Corporate and Commercial experience, must have private practice, and have a desire to specialise in this area.
This full-time role provides the opportunity to engage in a wide variety of work which is fast paced and exciting.
This position offers:
- An opportunity to work with excellent clients on a broad range of matters;
- A high level of responsibility for the right person;
- Direct mentoring from a Partner of the firm;
- A challenging and rewarding position with strong career development opportunities;
- A supportive and friendly team; and
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
You will possess:
You will be passionate about a career in the field of Corporate and Commercial law. You will possess:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- An interest in the business;
- Outstanding academic results;
- Strong legal technical skills;
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage workflow; and
- An interest in learning about/understanding our clients and their business.
You will be a valued member of a team where practitioners are encouraged to be responsible for their own matters and where they are given autonomy.
You will also play an active role in Business Development such as helping with writing bulletins, preparing seminars and being involved with other client development/marketing initiatives.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated confidentially.