Lawyer - Finance
Bartier Perry is a progressive and innovative law firm, with a well-established profile in the Sydney legal market. A fantastic opportunity exists for a dynamic Lawyer for our Corporate and Commercial team within the finance group in that area.
We are looking for Lawyer who has the drive and capacity to succeed. The candidate will possess 3+ years PQE of broad Corporate and Commercial experience with a desire to specialise in finance.
This full-time role provides the opportunity to engage in a wide variety of work which is fast paced and exciting.
This position offers;
- An opportunity to work with excellent clients primarily on finance matters, as well as other corporate and commercial matters;
- A high level of responsibility for the right person;
- A challenging and rewarding position with strong career development opportunities;
- A supportive and friendly team; and
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
You will possess:
- 3+ years PQE in Corporate and Commercial with a desire to specialise in finance;
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- An interest in the business;
- Outstanding academic results;
- Strong legal technical skills;
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage workflow; and
- An interest in learning about/understanding our clients and their business.
You will be a valued member of a team and encouraged to become responsible for your own matters.
You will also play an active role in Business Development such as helping with writing bulletins, preparing seminars and being involved with other client development/marketing initiatives.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be treated confidentially.