We are seeking an experienced Licensed Conveyancer to join our busy and dynamic Property team. This role is a full-time position.
Bartier Perry Lawyers is a progressive, vibrant and innovative law firm, with a well-established profile in the Sydney legal market.
We pride ourselves on our strong culture and values. Here you’ll work with the best and brightest who love what they do. You’ll join a culture that prides itself on being inclusive, friendly and results oriented.
- Residential and commercial conveyancing matters
- Ability to carry a matter from initial instructions to settlement
- Liaising with clients, estate agents, financiers, solicitors, conveyancers and mortgagees
- Preparing, reviewing and drafting contracts of sale
- Calculating settlement adjustments and attending to settlements
- Must have an NSW Conveyancers license
- PEXA experience is essential
- Client focused, and results driven
- Excellent phone manner, communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
You will ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in conveyancing.
Our Culture & Benefits:
- Flexible working options
- Incentive rewards program
- Monthly breakfasts and monthly social drinks
- In house learning and development training program
- Social and sporting activities
- Yoga classes fortnightly
- Daily fresh fruit
- Employee assistance program
How to apply
Only direct applicants please. To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV and cover letter to People & Culture at email@example.com. Alternatively, click on the "Apply Now" button on this ad to submit your application directly.
Please note: Only applicants with the right to work in Australia and relevant Australian experience will be considered for this role. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Please also note – At this stage, we are inviting direct applications only. We will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.