We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Lawyer to take on a role within our Property, Planning and Construction Team. This is an exciting opportunity to hit the ground running and cement a career in this busy practice.
This full-time role provides the opportunity to engage in a wide variety of work which is fast paced and exciting.
Bartier Perry Lawyers is a progressive, vibrant and innovative law firm, with a well-established profile in the Sydney legal market. The business is on a steady growth trajectory built on a solid platform of experience and expertise.
We are going through a period of exciting change and are looking for client-driven, outcomes focused people to join our team.
Here you’ll work with the best and brightest who love what they do. You’ll join a culture that prides itself on being friendly and results oriented and will have access to even the most senior team members.
This position offers;
- The opportunity to work in a friendly, close knit team;
- A wide variety of work;
- Opportunities to progress within a dynamic team.
You will possess:
- 1-2 yrs. PQE with exposure in conveyancing, leasing and other property transactions
- Experience using the PEXA platform
- A passion for and a strong interest in property
- Sound understanding of regulatory matters and strong client facing capabilities
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
You will be a valued member of a team where practitioners are encouraged to be responsible for their own matters and where they are given autonomy. Key areas of the Property, Planning & Construction practice which you will be exposed to include:
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Retail and commercial leasing
- Retirement village transactions
- Acting for state and local government authorities on the compulsory acquisition of freehold land and easements
Our Culture & Benefits:
- Incentive bonus program
- Monthly breakfasts and monthly social drinks
- In house learning and development training program
- Reward and recognition program
- Social and sporting activities
- Yoga classes fortnightly
- Daily fresh fruit
- Flexible working arrangements
- Study Support
- Employee assistance program
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
How to apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV and a copy of your academic transcript to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Please note: Only applicants with the right to work in Australia and relevant Australian experience will be considered for this role. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Please also note – At this stage, we are inviting direct applications only. We will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.