Bartier Perry is a progressive, vibrant and innovative law firm, with a very well established profile in the Sydney legal market. Our firm has one of the most highly regarded Private Client teams in Sydney which is recognised for its expertise in both tax and estate planning in Doyle’s Guide. The team assists an enviable list of clients with legal matters involving taxation, superannuation, estate planning, business succession and investment structuring.
The successful candidate will be working with excellent clients on a broad range of matters, with high levels of responsibility for the conduct of matters and client contact. You will be mentored by experienced tax lawyers who are passionate to see you grow and develop your skills. This is a great opportunity to be part of collaborative team, advising on an exciting mix of advisory and tax dispute matters. The firm offers a competitive salary package and a number of great employee benefits.
Desired Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a lawyer who possesses the following:
- Approximately 1-2 years PQE in a law firm or accounting firm
- Experience in some or all of the key practice areas of tax advisory, tax disputes, trusts and SMSFs or an interest in these areas with experience in transactions and disputes.
- Excellent academic record
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong analytical, research and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Undertaking or keen interest in further study in tax
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Please Note: we are inviting direct applications only. Bartier Perry will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.