Bartier Perry Lawyers is a progressive, vibrant and innovative law firm, with a well-established profile in the Sydney legal market.
We pride ourselves on our strong culture and values. Here you’ll work with the best and brightest who love what they do. You’ll join a culture that prides itself on being inclusive, friendly and results oriented.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced and talented Technology Trainer to join the business on a permanent part-time basis.
We need someone to drive, manage and build staff training. You will draw on best practice to design and deliver our systems, process & IT learning programs and be responsible for working in an end-to-end learning role. You will be expected to:
- conduct training needs analysis associated with system training;
- design and developing content;
- plan, manage and facilitate training sessions across the business; in particular IT systems and process induction training;
- liaise with IT and People & Culture to plan, develop and deliver specific training to support changes in processes or systems;
- work closely with IT, practice groups and People & Culture to identify additional training needs for individuals or teams and deliver as required.
To be successful you will:
- Understand what lawyers do.
- Be passionate about training and support the development of others.
- Have experience with systems and IT training in a legal or professional services firm.
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have an eye for detail and maintain focus whilst under pressure.
- Possess exceptional organisational skills.
- Have the ability to multitask.
- Have the energy to captivate an audience within a technical setting.
- Possess tertiary qualifications in L&D or related discipline.
Some of the key packages you will deliver training across are:
- WorkSite, iManage
- Hotdocs, Precedents System
- Practice Management System (preferably Expert)
- Office 365 – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
Our Culture & Benefits:
- Generous study assistance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Incentive rewards program for all staff
- Monthly social events
- In house learning and development training program
- Social and sporting activities
- Employee assistance program
How to apply
Direct applicants only. To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Alternatively, click on the "Apply Now" button on this ad to submit your application directly.
Please note: Only applicants with the right to work in Australia and relevant Australian experience will be considered for this role. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Please also note – No agencies please - at this stage, we are only accepting direct applications.