Workers Compensation Associate
Bartier Perry is a progressive and innovative law firm, with a very well established profile in the Sydney legal market.
In response to dynamic changes in workers compensation legal services we are looking for a Lawyer to work in our Defendant Workers Compensation practice. As one of the most highly regarded defendant Insurance practices in Sydney we have an enviable list of clients, including insurers and employers, who seek legal assistance in all aspects of workers compensation.We offer an excellent training ground in a highly professional and supportive work environment.
The role primarily involves assisting the insurance team by coordinating and managing various insurance matters through discovery, preparation of briefs, drafting, file management and client liaison
Desired Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a lawyer who possesses the following:
- Approximately 4-5 years PQE;
- Experience in some or all of the key practice areas of respondent Workers Compensation and defended personal injuries industrial accidents matters;
- Excellent academic record;
- Excellent time management;
- Ability to cope under pressure and effectively prioritise;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong research and troubleshooting techniques; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You will possess:
You will be passionate about a career in the field of Insurance law. You will possess:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- An interest in the business;
- Outstanding academic results;
- Strong legal technical skills;
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage workflow; and
- An interest in learning about/understanding our clients and their business.
The successful candidate will be working with excellent clients on a broad range of matters, with high levels of responsibility. You will have the proven ability to develop good relationships with clients and well developed organisational and legal skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Please Note: we are inviting direct applications only. Bartier Perry will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.