How to present to a Planning Panel
Date - 27 March 2018
Venue - Bartier Perry
Join us via livestream for the first Planning Institute of Australia (PIA) Evening Series for 2018 on the topic of How to present to a Planning Panel.
Many councils will now have their own IHAPS in place. There is a State Planning Panel and many Design Review Panels.
- When does a presentation meet its mark or miss out?
- What does a panel really need to know?
- Who should attend?
- Who should speak?
This session will include presentation tips from experienced State and local Panel members.
Planners, Architects, Developers and Designers
- Better preparation for your '3-10 minutes'
- Effective persuasive presentation
- Demonstrating your team approach
- Understanding the core argument
- Mary-Lynne Taylor, Bartier Perry
- Paul Mitchell - City Plan
- Sue Fraser - City Plan
5.45 PM Registration
6.00 PM Panel discussion with Q&A
7.15 PM Networking & refreshments
8.00 PM Event concludes
Bartier Perry - Level 10, 77 Castlereagh Street, Sydney
To book click - PIA