08 July 2021
PRESS RELEASE: Bartier Perry appoints three new partners
Bartier Perry has appointed three new partners and five new senior associates and associates.
“The last 12 months has seen significant growth across the firm,” said Bartier Perry CEO Riana Steyn. “These appointments reflect that but equally the firm’s ongoing commitment to aligning growth with our culture.”
Ms Steyn said Bartier Perry has been appointed or reappointed to a number of new legal panels through focusing on its core strengths.
“We’ve taken a very strategic approach as to what work we are chasing and pleasingly that’s resulted in an incredible tender success rate in the last year and importantly new opportunities for our associates in particular.
We’ll also continue the programs and commitment we have in place to bring more women through and into partnership and that ongoing focus is reflected in these appointments.
Equally we believe its important to recognise the promotions among our Shared Services team,” said Ms Steyn.
The new appointments are:
- Linda Mackinlay - Workplace Law & Culture
- Steven Griffiths - Property, Planning & Construction
- Peter Kramer - Private Clients
- Sherilyn Dunkley - Insurance
- Emma Boyce - Dispute Resolution & Advisory
- Malcolm Griffin - Insurance
- Claire Perry - Corporate & Commercial
- Jeremy Tjeuw - Private Clients
- Alicia Burdett - to Finance Supervisor – Shared Services
- Kasun Bulathsinghala - to Senior Systems Administrator – Shared Services